Monday, February 14, 2011

What the heck is a blog?

So writing a blog shouldn't be that hard right? I guess I really never saw the point in these things ha, people writing back and forth commenting on each others posts, cant you do that on Facebook?
I just saw the social network last night with my roommate and the main character had a blog and he was writing junk about his ex girlfriend. I thought, is that what a blog is all about? just writing about what your feeling? kinda like a journal right?

Well basically, I started this blog because someday I want to rule the internet like Facebook or Amazon or maybe even Google! so I'm taking the advise of my good friend Mark Zuckerberg and getting started.

Not sure how this is going to turn out in the end, or if anyone is going to read it.... but hey... its worth a try right? every dynasty that ever existed came from a little ripple in the water and soon grew into a massive title wave.

3
2
1...


here it goes!
wish me luck.

No comments: