Thats me at the family timeshare in Massachusetts
I am currently 21 and lets just say its pretty fun!
I have an amazing girlfriend, we have been together for about three years now, and let me tell you what... its been the best three years of my life!
College is fun, kinda really lame tho because i go to a military college... although its not really the military .... its confusing.... so im not gunna try to explain....
have to wake up every morning at 6:30 am go to formation at 7:10am and then we have classes until 9:45pm... not your normal college life, i know
use to have a bunch of friends, dont really anymore.... guess thats what happens when you realize certain people in your life are temporary and others are forever....
and then you realize that there are only 1 or 2 of them that are actually going to last forever and you thank god they are in your life.
I had cancer when i was wicked young, and am blessed to be cynically cured from that.... Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia is what i was diagnosed with when i was three years old... i was in the hospital for about 2 and a half years...
I like to lead... i think I'm good at it...
i dont believe leaders are just born, they are made...
Andd thats about it....
there is plenty of more i could tell you... because like stated before... ive been on this earth for 21 years.... but writing 21 years of information into one blog post is impossible... unless i was mark zuckerberg... he can do anything
PEACE!

No comments:
Post a Comment